《阿甘正传》第42期:阿甘和珍妮的儿子很聪明

若水1860 分享 时间:

  阿甘正传的这部电影很多人都有看过,那么关于它的一些影视口语大家都知道多少呢?以下是小编给大家整理的影视口语精讲《阿甘正传》第42期:阿甘和珍妮的儿子很聪明。希望可以帮到大家

  英语台词节选:

  He's really good.

  他打得很棒

  Uh, Forrest, you go.

  福雷斯,你来发球

  We fish a lot.

  我们经常钓鱼

  And every night, we read a book.

  我们每天晚上读书

  He's so smart, Jenny.

  他聪明极了,珍妮

  You'd be so proud of him.

  你一定会为他骄傲

  I am.

  我会的

  He, uh, wrote you a...a letter.

  他还给你写了封信

  And he says I can't read it. I'm not supposed to,

  他说不许我看,我不能看

  so I'll just leave it here for you.

  所以我把它放在这儿给你

  Jenny...

  珍妮…

  I don't know if Mama was right

  我不知道是妈妈对

  or if it--it's Lieutenant Dan.

  还是丹中尉对

  I don't know...

  我不知道

  if we each have a...

  是否我们每个人都有

  destiny...

  注定的命运…

  or if we're all just floating around accidental-like

  还是我们的生命中只有偶然

  on a breeze...

  象在风中飘…

  but I--I think...

  但我想…

  maybe it's both.

  也许两者都有吧

  Maybe both get happening at the same time.

  也许两者都在同时发生着

  英语学习笔记精讲:

  1.float around:飘落; 广为流传

  例如:Crumbs would float around the capsule andget in the way.

  面包屑会漂浮在太空舱四周形成阻碍。

  Crumbs would float around the spaceship and get inthe way.

  食物屑可能漂浮在宇宙飞船中。

  2.accidental:意外的,偶然的

  例如:The jury returned a verdict of accidental death...

  陪审团作出意外死亡的正式裁决。

  His hand brushed against hers; it could have been either accidental or deliberate.

  就在有意无意间,他的手轻轻拂过她的手。

《阿甘正传》第42期:阿甘和珍妮的儿子很聪明

将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
82578