埃德加·爱伦·坡英语诗歌:梦中梦
推荐文章
埃德加·爱伦·坡英语诗歌:梦中梦
英国著名演员献给你的经典诗篇,以下是小编给大家整理的第48首埃德加·爱伦·坡英语诗歌:梦中梦。希望可以帮到大家
A Dream Within A Dream By Edgar Allen Poe.
埃德加·爱伦·坡:梦中梦
Gustave Mahler - Symphony No.3 In D Minor, Mvt.6 Langsam, Ruhevoll, Empfunden
背景音乐:古斯塔夫·马勒 - D小调第三交响曲-第六乐章《Langsam, Ruhevoll, Empfunden》
Terence Stamp
朗读:特伦斯·斯坦普
Take this kiss upon the brow!
直到不能再轻吻你的额头
And, in parting from you now,
直到不得不说再见的时候
Thus much let me avow-
请让我坦白吧
You are not wrong, who deem
你的确是正确的
That my days have been a dream;
你曾让我的生活如此梦幻
Yet if hope has flown away
然而当美好希冀都在悄然流逝
In a night, or in a day,
无论是在夜晚或在白天
In a vision, or in none,
无论是以有形或是无声
Is it therefore the less gone?
那么它是否可以离开的慢一点呢?
All that we see or seem
不管我们曾经是什么
Is but a dream within a dream.
现在看来都不过是梦中梦
I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
我置身其中
And I hold within my hand
在让我心力交瘁的沙滩上
Grains of the golden sand-
我双手紧握
How few! yet how they creep
那段闪闪发光的回忆
Through my fingers to the deep,
却留不住!留不住!
While I weep- while I weep!
它疾速从我的指间逝去
Oh God! Can I not grasp them with a tighter clasp?
我痛哭!我痛哭!
Oh God! Can I not save one from the pitiless wave?
哦上帝!为什么不能让我牢牢抓住它?
Is all that we see or seem?
哦上帝!为什么不能让我从这无情苦海中脱离呢?
But a dream within a dream?
所有那些我们曾经经历的
不过是梦中梦罢了