送别外宾的商务口语会话
送别外宾的商务口语会话
在商务业务中,一个合格的商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸知识之外,还需要具备跨国的交际能力,而给客户送行是家常便饭的工作,那么关于送外宾该如何做呢?又该说些什么话?以下是小编给大家整理的送别外宾的商务口语会话,希望可以帮到大家
A: The time has come to say goodbye.
A:我们该说再见了。
B: So soon. It seems as if you just got here.
B:时间过的真快。好像你是刚刚到这儿似的。
A: I feel that way, too. But all good things must come to an end, as they say.
A:我也有同感。不过人们常说,没有不散的宴席。
B: It certainly has been a pleasure seeing you again and renewing old memories.
B:我真的很高兴能和你再次相会,重叙旧情。
A: I've had a delightful time and I really appreciate your spending so much time showing me the sights.
A:我在这儿玩的很愉快,非常感谢你花了那么多时间陪我观光游览。
B: It was fun for me, too. It gave me a chance to get away from my routine and do something a little different.
B:我也觉得很有意思。这让我有机会摆脱一下一成不变的生活,做点别的事情。
A: You'll be out to see me next year, as you promised?
A:你答应明年去我哪儿看看?
B: Oh, yes. I should be there sometime next spring.
B:是呀,我计划明年春天去你那儿。
A: I'll be expecting you then.
A:到时候我就盼着你了。
A: It was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.
A:谢谢你们两位把我送到机场。
B: Oh, it's our pleasure. You'll keep in touch with us at the office, won't you?
B:哪儿的话。您仍会通过这儿的办事处继续跟我们保持联络,是吧?
A: Of course. And please let me know if I can be of any help while I'm in Beijing.
A:那当然。我在北京期间,如果有任何我能帮得上忙的话,请一定告诉我。
B: It's a deal.
B:一言为定。
A: By the way, if you have time, why don't you come to Bejing while we're there?
A:对了,假如您有时间,趁我们在那儿,何不来北京一趟?
B: Oh, what a great idea! Wouldn't a trip to Beijing be wonderful?
B:对,那真是个好主意!去北京旅行不是很棒吗?
C: Well, the trip sounds wonderful but to be honest, the exchange rate is too high.
C:是啊,好像是很棒,可是说老实话,总觉得外汇率太高了。
A: You have a point there, but please, give it some thought.
A :说的也是。但话说回来,还是请你们再考虑一下。到北京在我们家住的话,我们会更高兴。
C: Well, that's very nice of you.
C:啊!那太好了。
A: We'd be more than happy to have you stay with us in Beijing. It sounds like they're boarding now. Have a good trip.
A:好像他们现在开始登机了。祝您旅途愉快。
A: Now, you are to board the plane. We're sorry that we haven't done much to help you when you stayed in China.
A:现在你要登机了。很抱歉,你在中国的时候我们对你的帮助很不够。
B: I appreciate what you have done for me. Everything I have seen here has left a deep impression on me. I really don't know how to express my thanks to you.
B:十分感谢你对我的关照。在中国见到的一切给我留下了深刻的印象。我真不知道怎样感谢你们。
A: We are ready to help you.
A:我们很乐意给你提供帮助。
B: Will you be kind to say "Thank you" to Mr. Zhang and other friends for me?
B:请代我向张先生和其他的朋友们转达我的谢意号码?
A: I'd like to. I'm sure your visit will help to promote the friendship and understanding between both of us. Welcome to China again.
A:我一定转达。我坚信你的来访将促进我们双方的友谊和了解,欢迎你再访中国。
B: Of course, I will. Well, it's time for me to say goodbye. The plane will take off soon. Hope some day you will come to America for a visit.
B:当然,我会的。好吧,是告别的时候了,飞机就要起飞了,希望你将来有机会来美国。
A: Thank you. I will if I have chance. Goodbye and happy landing!
A:谢谢诶。如果有机会,我会去的。再见,一路平安!
B: Goodbye!
B:再见!