影视口语《阿甘正传》第22-26期
英语发烧友生活中少不了追美剧,播完一集追一集,不学习看美剧的借口都是要练口语,.下面小编就和大家分享影视口语《阿甘正传》,希望能够帮助到大家,来欣赏一下吧。
影视口语《阿甘正传》第22期:阿甘与丹中尉一起去捕虾
英语台词节选:
I thought about Jenny all the time.
我时刻想念着珍妮
Lieutenant Dan, what are you doing here?
丹中尉,你来做什么?
Well, thought I'd try out my sea legs.
嗯,我想到海中施展拳脚
Well, you ain't got no legs, Lieutenant Dan.
可是你没有脚了,丹中尉
Yes, I know that.
是的,我知道
You wrote me a letter, you idiot.
你写了封信给我,白痴
Well, well. Captain Forrest Gump.
好了,福雷斯甘船长
I had to see this for myself...
我要亲眼来看看…
and...
并且…
I told you if you were ever a shrimp boat captain,
我说过如果你能当捕虾船的船长
that I'd be your first mate.
我就来当你的大副
Well, here I am.
所以我来了
I'm a man of my word .
我是信守诺言的
O.K.
好的
But don't you be thinking
但你别以为
that I'm going to be calling you "sir."
我会叫你长官
No, sir.
不用,长官
It's my boat.
这是我的船
I have a feeling if we head due east,
我觉得如果我们向东开
we'll find some shrimp, so take a left.
我们就会找到虾,现在左转
Take a left!
向左转!
Which way?
哪边?
Over there!
那边!
They're over there!
他们在那边!
Get on the wheel and take a left.
快打舵盘向左
O.K.
好的
英语学习笔记精讲:
1.captain:船长
例如:the captain of the aircraft carrier Saratoga.
“萨拉托加号”航空母舰的舰长
a beefy German sea captain.
健硕魁梧的德国船长
2.a man of my word:信守诺言
upon my word的确, take my work相信我的话,
my word is good我说到做到, you got my word我向你保证
例如: I give you my word and I'll never go back on it.
一言为定,决不反悔。
Upon my word,the road's pretty bumpy just here.
哎呀,这儿的路真不平。
影视口语《阿甘正传》第23期:阿甘与丹中尉在捕虾中遇到了风浪
英语台词节选:
Gump, what are you doing?
阿甘,你干什么?
Take a left!
向左转!
Left!
左边!
That's where we're going to find those shrimp, myboy!
那边我们会找到虾的,兄弟!
That's where we'll find them.
那边我们会找到它们
Still no shrimp, Lieutenant Dan.
还是没有虾,丹中尉
O.K., so I was wrong.
好吧,我弄错了
Well, how are we going to find them?
嗯,我们怎么才能找到虾呢?
Maybe you should just pray for shrimp.
也许你可以去祷告
So pray that
“所以我们祷告”
I'm homeward bound...
“我在回家路上…”
So I went to church every Sunday.
所以我每个星期天都去教堂
Sometimes Lieutenant Dan came, too,
有时丹中尉也来
though I think he left the praying up to me.
虽然他只让我负责祷告
No shrimp.
没有虾
Where the hell's this God of yours?
你那上帝到底在哪儿?
It's funny Lieutenant Dan said that
奇怪的是丹中尉一说这话
'cause right then God showed up.
上帝就来了
You'll never sink this boat!
你绝不能弄沉这条船!
Now, me, I was scared,
我当时很害怕
but Lieutenant Dan, he was mad.
但丹中尉,他象是发疯了
英语学习笔记精讲:
1.be bound for:准备去,开往
例如:I am bound for Shanghai; that is my destination.
我到上海去,那是我的目的地。
be bound to:一定
例如:Evildoers are bound to be punished in the end.
做坏事的人到头来总会遭报应的。
He is right, I'll be bound! 我敢肯定他是对的!
2.sink:使下沉
例如:In a naval battle your aim is to sink the enemy's ship...
在海战中目标就是击沉敌船。
The boat was beginning to sink fast...
小船开始快速下沉。
sink:(心情)变得沉重;(情绪)变低落的意思
例如:My heart sank because I thought he was going to dump me for another girl...
我的心情一下子很沮丧,以为他要为了另一个女孩和我分手。
影视口语《阿甘正传》第24期:阿甘成立布巴甘捕虾公司
Hurricane Carmen came through here yesterday,
卡门飓风昨天过境
destroying nearly everything in its path.
沿途几乎摧毁了一切
And as in other towns up and down the coast,
沿海的其他城镇也一样
Bayou La Batre's entire shrimping industry
拉巴特湾的捕虾业
has fallen victim to Carmen
成为卡门飓风的受害者
and has been left in utter ruin.
渔港完全成了废墟
This reporter has learned,
记者被告知
in fact, only one shrimping boat
实际上只有一条捕虾船
actually survived the storm.
幸免于难
Louise. Louise, there's Forrest.
露西,露西,福雷斯来了
After that, shrimping was easy.
从此以后,捕虾就很容易了
There will be great bounty.
“将会有丰厚的回报”
Oh, my God...
“我的上帝…”
Since people still needed them shrimps
因为人们仍然需要虾
for shrimp cocktails and barbecues and all
来做虾串烧和虾烧烤什么的
and we were the only boat left standing,
而我们的船是剩下的了
Bubba Gump shrimp's what they got.
他们只能来布巴甘这里买虾
We got a whole bunch of boats.
我们购置了一大堆船
12 Jennys, big old warehouse.
有12条珍妮号,还有一个大仓库
We even have hats
我们还订做了帽子
that say "Bubba Gump" on them.
上面写着“布巴甘”
Bubba Gump Shrimp.
布巴甘捕虾公司
It's a household name.
这名字家喻户晓
英语学习笔记精讲:
1.victim:受害者
例如:Not all the victims survived...
并非所有受害者都得以幸存。
He was a victim of racial prejudice...
他是种族歧视的受害者
fall victim to something or someone:成为…的牺牲品(或受害者)
例如:At Brussels airport he fell victim to pickpockets who pinched his wallet.
在布鲁塞尔机场,他被扒手盯上,钱包被偷走了。
2.survive:幸存
例如:Those organisms that are most suited to the environment will be those that willsurvive...
最适宜该环境的微生物将会存活下来。
They were forced to practise cannibalism in order to survive.
他们被迫人吃人以求活下去。
影视口语《阿甘正传》第25期:丹中尉从未谢谢阿甘救他一命
英语台词节选:
Hold on there, boy.
等等,小兄弟
Are you telling me you're the owner
你是说你就是…
of the Bubba Gump Shrimp Corporation?
布巴捕虾公司的老板?
Yes. We got more money than Davy Crockett.
对,我们挣了一大堆钱
Boy, I heard some whoppers in my time,
孩子,我听过很多牛皮
but that tops them all.
这是的一个
We were sitting next to a millionaire .
我们身边正坐着一个百万富翁
Well, I thought it was a very lovely story,
嗯,我觉得那是个很有趣的故事
and you tell it so well,
你讲得真好
with such enthusiasm.
非常热情洋溢
Would you like to see what Lieutenant Dan looks like?
你想看看丹中尉长什么样吗?
Yes, I would.
是的,我想看
That's him right there .
这个就是他
Let me tell you something about Lieutenant Dan.
我再讲点关于丹中尉的事
Forrest...
福雷斯…
I never thanked you for saving my life .
我一直还没谢谢你救我一命
He never actually said so,
他从来没说出来
but I think he made his peace with God.
但我想他跟上帝已经讲和了
For the second time in 17 days,
这是17天里第二次
President Ford escaped possible assassination today.
福特总幸免被刺杀
Base to Jenny 1. Base to Jenny 1.
总部呼叫珍妮一号。总部呼叫珍妮一号
Jenny 1. Go, Margo.
珍妮一号,请说
Forrest has a phone call.
有福雷斯的电话
Yeah, well, you'll have to tell them to call him back.
嗯,你跟他说他迟点再回电话
He is indisposed at the moment.
他现在很忙
His mama's sick.
他妈妈病了1.whopper:弥天大谎
例如:the biggest whopper the president told.
总统撒的弥天大谎
whopper还有庞然大物的意思
例如:As comets go, it is a whopper.
就彗星而言,它可是个庞然大物。
2.assassination:暗杀
例如:Would the USA be radically different today if Kennedy had not been assassinated?...
如果肯尼迪没有被暗杀,今天的美国会有根本性的不同吗?
The plot to assassinate Martin Luther King had started long before he was actually killed.
刺杀马丁·路德·金的计划在实施前酝酿已久。
3.indispose:不愿意
例如:Heavy taxes indispose a citizen to work hard. 重税于国民不愿意辛勤工作。
indisposed with:不舒服
例如:She is indisposed with a headache.
她因头痛感到不适。
影视口语精讲《阿甘正传》第26期:阿甘的妈妈快死了
英语台词节选:
Where's Mama?
妈妈在哪儿?
She's upstairs .
她在楼上
Hi, Forrest.
嗨,福雷斯
I'll see you tomorrow .
明天见
Oh, all right.
好的
Sure got you straightened out, didn't we, boy?
你的腿全好了,是吗,孩子?
What's the matter, Mama?
怎么了,妈妈?
I'm dying, Forrest.
我快死了,福雷斯
Come on in, sit down over here .
进来,坐下
Why are you dying, Mama?
为什么你快死了,妈妈?
It's my time.
我的时候到了
It's just my time.
因为我的时候到了
Oh, now...
现在…
don't you be afraid, sweet heart .
你不用害怕,宝贝
Death is just a part of life .
死亡只是生命的一部分
Something we're all destined to do.
是我们注定要面对的
I didn't know it,
我并不知道
but I was destined to be your mama.
但我注定要做你的妈妈
英语学习笔记精讲:
1.straighten:变直,使……好转
例如:The three men straightened and stood waiting.
3 个男人挺直身体,站着等候。
Straighten both legs until they are fully extended...
挺直双腿直至完全伸展开。
No one would dream of straightening out theknobbly spire at Empingham Church...
谁都无法将埃姆平汉教堂疙瘩嶙峋的尖顶弄直。
2.destined:命中注定的
例如:He feels that he was destined to become a musician...
他觉得自己注定会成为一名音乐家。
London seems destined to lose more than 2,000 hospital beds...
伦敦似乎一定会丧失2,000多个医院床位。
影视口语《阿甘正传》第22-26期相关文章: