实用英语口语1000句876-900
推荐文章
随着英语的广泛使用,已经慢慢融入我们的生活中,在逛街、超市、街上中都会碰到一些英语广告,报纸这些,可想而知英语的重要性,那么关于实用的入门口语你知道多少呢?以下是小编给大家整理的实用英语口语1000句876-900,希望可以帮到大家
876. Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep right away?
你觉得你能马上睡着吗?。
877. I am in charge of the company when the manager is out.
经理不在的时候,我来管理公司。
878. I borrowed a notebook from Tom and I lent it to Marry.
我从汤姆那儿借了一本笔记本,然后我又把它借给玛丽了。
879. He came out of the library, a large book under his arm.
他夹着本厚书从图书馆走了出来。
880. If there's a chance you'll go, I'd like to go with you.
如果你有机会去的话,我愿意和你一起去。
881. It's cold and foggy in London at this time of the year.
伦敦每年的这个时候又冷又多雾。
882. At bedtime, I take off my clothes and put on my pajamas.
我睡觉的时候会脱下衣服,换上睡衣。
883. In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money.
在我看来,你的新外套不值那么多钱。(买贵了)
884. Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter?
打扰一下,请问在哪儿能买到黄油呢?
885. It took us only a few minutes to get through the Customs.
我们只花了几分钟就通过了海关检查。
886. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.
船到晚了,把我们的计划全打乱了。
887. With all these mouths to feed, he didn't know what to do.
有这么多人要供养,他不知道怎么办才好。
888. All of those houses have been built in the last ten years.
所有的房子都是在最近十年里建成的。
889. It's supposed to start at 6:30 sharp, but I doubt it will.
本应该在六点半整开始,但我怀疑是否真的会准点。
890. On behalf of my company, I would like to welcome you here.
我代表我们公司欢迎你来这里。
891. Today it is common that women and girls make up in public.
如今,妇女和女孩在公共场所化妆是很平常的。
892. I imagine I'll do some work instead of going to the movies.
我想我要干点活,就不去看电影了
893. There was a big crowd and we had difficulty getting a taxi.
很多,我们很难叫到一辆出租车。
894. After you think it over, please let me know what you decide.
等你想好了,请把你的决定告诉我。
895.At this time of the year, farmers begin to plow their fields.
每年这个时候,农民们开始犁地。
896. I would never have thought of it if you hadn't mentioned it.
如果你不提起的话,我几乎想不起来了。
897. I must admit, it's more difficult than I thought it would be.
我必须承认,这比我想象的要困难得多。
898. I am vacuuming the floor now and have several shirts to iron.
我正在用真空吸尘器清理地板,还有好几件衬衫要熨。
899. There is a broken small old gray stone bridge over the river.
河上有一座破旧的灰色小石桥。
900. After the play was over, we all wanted to get something to eat.
看完剧后,我们都想去吃点东西。