旅游英语情景对话关于名胜古迹的表达
推荐文章
旅游英语情景对话关于名胜古迹的表达
以下是小编给大家整理的旅游英语情景对话关于名胜古迹的表达,希望可以帮到大家
Conversation 1
A:Xi'an is a beautiful city.
A:西安真是个美丽的城市。
B:I think so,too.
B:我也这么认为。
A:What's your plan for tomorrow?
A:你明天有什么计划?
B:I'm going to visit some places of interest here.
B:我想去参观一些这儿的名胜古迹。
A:Is there anything you'd like to visit in particular?
A:你有没有特别想要参观地方?
B:I think the Museum of the Terra-cotta Warriors is a must for us. We've been longing to visit it.
B:我想兵马俑博物馆是一定要参观的。这是我们一直盼望的。
A:Oh,sure. There are many terra-cotta soldiers with their horses and chariots.
A:哦,当然。那儿有许多兵马俑及战马和战车。
B:It's fascinating to see how the ancient Chinese troops were organized.
B:能见到中国古代如何排兵布阵真是太有意思了。
A:If you take a close look, you'll find that each warrior has a different facial expression and manner.
A:如果你们看仔细些,你们就会发现每个兵马俑的容貌和神态都不相同。
B:Those terra-cotta warriors are so vivid and true to life. It's amazing that sculpture could have attained such a high artistic level at that time.
B:这些兵马俑造型生动,形象逼真。那时候能达到这么高的雕塑水平,实在令人惊叹。
A:Yes, I agree with you. Do you know Dayanta?
A:是的,我同意你的说法。你知道大雁塔吗?
B:Yes , it's also very famous.
B:是的,它也很有名。
A:Right. You can visit it.
A:对。你可以去那儿参观。
B:Yes. Thank you for reminding me.
B:对。谢谢你提醒我。
Conversation 2
A:The Ming Tombs are just ahead of us.
A:明十三陵就在前面了。
B:Can't we just stop a minute and take a look at these stone beasts and statues?
B:我们停一会儿,看一下这些石兽、石雕人像好吗?
A:Certainly. They're supposed to be sentries standing guard along the approach to the tombs.
A:当然可以。据说他们都是卫兵,沿路守卫这条通往明陵的道路。
B:There seem to be four of each kind.
B:看起来每一种有4个雕塑。
A:That's right.
A:对了。
B:Whose tomb are we going to see?
B:我们将去看谁的陵墓?
A:We are going to see Ding Ling,the tomb of the thirteenth Ming emperor,Zhu Yijun.
A:我们将去看定陵,明代的第十三个皇帝朱诩钧之墓。
B:When was this tomb excavated?
B:这个陵墓是什么时间发掘的?
A:Work started in May 1956 and was completed the following year.
A:1956年5月工程开始,次年完成的。
B:Is this tomb the largest of all?
B:这是最大的一个吗?
A:It's difficult to say. But judging from the comparatively short time it took to complete, it must be one of the smaller ones.
A:很难说。但从完工所用这么短的时间来看,它一定是较小的一个。
B:Have you excavated all the tombs in this area?
B:你们把这一地区的陵墓都发掘了吗?
A:No,I'm afraid not. It's a very hard job.
A:恐怕还没有。这是项艰巨的工作。
Conversation 3
A:The Palace Museum is so large.
A:故宫太大了。
B:Yes,you are right. It covers 720,000 square metres.
B:是的,你说对了,它占地72万平方米。
A:There are so many rooms,too.
A:房间也很多。
B:Yes. It is said that the Palace Museum contains 9,999 rooms.
B:是的。据说故宫有9 999个房间。
A:9,999 rooms? I hardly believe it.
A:9 999 间?我真不敢相信。
B:Do you know why it's called Forbidden city in ancient times?
B:你知道古代它为什么叫紫禁城吗?
A:No, I don't know.
A:不,我不知道。
B:Because it's "forbidden"to the common people.
B:因为它是“禁止”老百姓人内的。
A:So we are lucky now.
A:所以我们现在很幸运。
B:I think so.
B:我也这么认为。