学习资料库 > 英语资料 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 关于旅游英语口语结账离开的表达

关于旅游英语口语结账离开的表达

若水1860 分享 时间:

关于旅游英语口语结账离开的表达

  以下是小编给大家整理的旅游英语口语结账离开的表达,希望可以帮到大家

  Conversation  1

  A:Here's your change.

  A:这是找您的钱。

  B:I'm sorry. How much was the total?

  B:对不起。总共是多少钱?

  A:It came to 160 yuan.

  A:总共是160元。

  B:I gave you 200 yuan , but you only gave me back 30 yuan. I think you short changed me t0 yuan.

  B:我给你200元,而你只找我30元。我想你少找给我10元。

  A:Can I see your receipt, please? I'm so sorry about that. Here's the rest of your change.

  A:我可以看一下您的收据吗?非常抱歉。这是您其余的零钱。

  Conversation  2

  A:Hello , can I have my bill , please?

  A:你好,能把账单给我吗?

  B:Sure,here you are,sir.

  B:当然,给您,先生。

  A:How about the service,is that included?

  A:服务费呢,也开在账单上了吗?

  B:No.

  B:没有。

  A:Can I pay the bill with my credit card?

  A:我能用信用卡结账吗?

  B:No, we don't accept it. You'll have to pay in cash.

  B:我想不能,您得付现金。

  A:What about a traveller's check?

  A:旅行支票呢?

  B:If you haven't brought any cash with you,that's OK.

  B:如果您真没带现金,只能用支票了。

  Conversation  3

  A:Would you like anything else?

  A:您还要吃点别的东西吗?

  B:No , I'm stuffed. The check, please.

  B:不用,我吃得太饱了。请结账。

  A:Here you are, sir. I hope you enjoyed your dinner.

  A:这是账单,先生。希望这顿饭您吃得满意。

  B:Yes,we did. Do I pay you or the cashier?

  B:是的,挺不错。钱付给你还是付给收款员?

  A:Pay me,please.

  A:请付给我吧。

  B:Here you are.

  B:给你。

  A:Thank you. The change,sir.

75067