旅游英语口语顾客点菜的表达
推荐文章
旅游英语口语顾客点菜的表达
以下是小编给大家整理的关于旅游英语口语顾客点菜的表达,希望可以帮到大家
Conversation 1
A: Are you ready to order now,sir?
A:先生,您现在想点菜吗?
B: Yes.
B:是的。
A: Would you like an appetizer?
A:您要点什么开胃的东西吗?
B: Yes. I'd like a crab cocktail.
B:对,我要一个鲜蟹杯。
A: Would you like some soup first?
A:吃饭前先来点儿汤怎么样?
B: Very well.
B:很好。
A: What kind of soup would you like?
A:您喜欢什么汤?
B: I want egg soup.
B:我要鸡蛋汤。
A: Have you decided on anything?
A:您决定吃点什么?
B: I'd like to have some meat.
B:我要吃些肉。
A: How about stewed-fried steamed pork?
A:扣肉怎么样?
B: No,thank you.
B:不要,谢谢。
A: Are you interested in today's special?
A:对今天的风味菜感兴趣吗?
B: What is it?
B:是什么?
A: Twice cooked spicy pork slices.
A:回锅肉。
B: OK. Let me try it.
B:好的。我来尝尝。
A: Anyfhing else?
A:还要别的吗?
B: No , thank you
B:不用了,谢谢。
Conversation 2
A:May I take your order?
A:要点什么菜?
B:We'd like this course for two,please.
B:这道菜请给我们来两人份的。
A:I'm afraid this course is for four persons.
A:这道菜恐怕是4人份的。
B:Well , can't you make it for two only?
B:嗯,你们不能只做两人份的吗?
A:I'm afraid not,sir.
A:先生,恐怕不行。
B:I see. Well,what do you recommend then?
B:我知道了,那么点什么好呢?
A:I would recommend a soup with two or three small dishes.
A:我建议您来碗汤和两三样小菜。
B:Right , we'll have these three.
B:好吧,我们要这三样。
A:Would you like rice with your meal?
A;您需要米饭吗?
B:No , thanks.
B:不要,谢谢。
A:Thank you,sir. Just a moment,please.
A:谢谢您。先生。马上就来。
Conversation 3
A:May I take your order now?
A:要点什么菜?
B:Yes,I'll have a boiled egg with toast and orange juice, please.
B:是的,我要煮蛋、吐司和橙汁。
A:How would you like your eggs?
A:您点的蛋要怎样煮?
B:Hard-boiled , please.
B:请煮全熟。
A:And your toast,light or dark?
A:您的吐司要稍微烤一下,还是烤焦?
B:Dark, please.
B:烤焦。
A:Now or later?
A:现在要还是待会儿要?
B:Later will do.
B:待会儿就可以了。
A:Will there be anything else?
A:还要不要点别的东西?
B:No,that's all. Thanks.
B:不了,那些就够了,谢谢。
A:One hard-boiled egg with toast and orange juice to follow.
a:一份煮熟的蛋,再加上吐司和橙汁。
B:That's right.
B:对的。
A:Just a moment,please.
A:请稍等。