美味西餐实用对话及情景句(一)
推荐文章
美味西餐实用对话及情景句(一)
美味的西餐是让人着迷,日常的交流怎么样去表达呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于美味西餐实用对话及情景句(一),希望可以帮到大家
美味西餐 (一)
Shirley: Can I take your order(s), sir?
莎莉:你们要点些菜吗,先生?
Jackson: Yes, we'll have the roast beef.
杰克逊:是的,我们要烤牛肉。
Shirley: Rare, medium, or well-done?
莎莉:要生点儿的、半熟的、还是熟透的?
Jackson: I'd like mine medium, please. How about you, Mary?
杰克逊:要半熟的。你呢,玛丽?
Mary: Well-done, please.
玛丽:熟透的。
Shirley: Yes, sir. Now, there's a choice of vegetables; asparagus or fresh peas. Which would you prefer?
莎莉:好,先生。现在,选择一种蔬菜吧,龙须菜还是新鲜豌豆?你们喜欢哪个?
Jackson: Asparagus, please.
杰克逊:龙须菜。
Mary: The same here.
玛丽:我也一样。
Shirley: And will mashed potatoes be all right for both of you? We also have French fried, home fried and lyonnaise.
莎莉:二位都用土豆泥吗?我们还有法式油煎的、家常油煎的和洋葱炒的。
Jackson: Mashed potatoes.
杰克逊:土豆泥。
Shirley: What kind of dressing would you like on the salad, sir?
莎莉:沙拉上要加什么样的调料,先生?
Jackson: Just an oil dressing for me.
杰克逊:我只要一些带油调味汁。
Mary: I'd like a blue-cheese dressing, if you have it.
玛丽:如果有的话,我要蓝皮乳酪。
Shirley: Yes, sir.
莎莉:是,先生。
实用情景句型
1. Can I take your order(s)?
你们要点些菜吗?
May I take your order(s)?
要点菜吗?
Would you like to order?
要点菜吗?
Are you ready to order?
要点菜吗?
We need a couple more minutes to decide.
我们要待一会儿再点。
I need a few more minutes to decide.
我还要待一会儿才能决定下来。
Could I see a menu, please?
请给我看一下菜单,行吗?
I haven't figured out what I want yet.
我还没想好点什么菜呢。
I haven't decided yet.
我还没有想好。
We're ready to order.
我们准备点菜。
Can we order now?
我们现在可以点菜吗?
Can you take our orders now?
我们现在可以点菜吗?
We're ready.
我们已准备好了。
2. Rare, medium, or well-done?
要生点儿的、半熟的、还是熟透的?
How would you like your steak done?
牛排要生点儿的、半熟的、还是熟透的?
How would you like it done?
牛排要生点儿的、半熟的、还是熟透的?
How would you like your steak cooked?
牛排要生点儿的、半熟的、还是熟透的?
How would you like your steak prepared?
牛排要生点儿的、半熟的、还是熟透的?
3. I'd like mine medium, please.
我要半熟的。
Medium, please!
我要半熟的!
I'd like medium, please!
我要半熟的!
I'd like my steak medium!
我要半熟的!
I want the steak thoroughly cooked.
我要熟透的牛排。
I'd like my steak medium-rare.
我想让牛排烧得既不透又不嫩。
Can I get it rare?
牛排可以烧得生一些吗?
4. There's a choice of vegetables.
选择一种蔬菜吧。
Would you like some vegetables?
请您选择一些蔬菜吧!
Would you like to choose some vegetables?
请您选择一些蔬菜吧!
Let me tell you about our specials today.
我来告诉你我们今天的特色菜。
The special of the day is roast beef and brown gravy with potatoes and two vegetables.
今天的特色菜是:烤牛肉,肉汁土豆以及两种蔬菜。
The specials are listed on the board.
特色菜都列在牌子上了。
The specials are on the right side (of the menu).
特色菜在菜单的右边。
5. Which would you prefer?
你们喜欢哪个?
Which is your favourite?
你们喜欢哪个?
Which would you like?
你们喜欢哪个?
6. And will mashed potatoes be all right for both of you?
二位都用土豆泥吗?
Would you like mashed potatoes?
你们都用土豆泥吗?
Mashed, boiled, hash browns, or french fries?
土豆泥,煮土豆,土豆饼,还是法式炸薯条?
Would you like a baked potato, fries, or rice?
你要烤土豆,炸薯条还是米饭?
7. What kind of dressing would you like on the salad?
沙拉上要加什么样的调料?
What kind of dressing do you have?
你们这里有什么样的调料?
Do you have any dressing?
你们这里有什么样的调料。