银行英语情景口语对话:存款
推荐文章
银行英语情景口语对话:存款
在银行工作中遇到一些国外的客户要存款应该怎么样应对?以下是小编给大家整理的关于存款的银行英语情景口语对话,希望可以帮到大家
Dialogue 1
对话一
A:Good day. Is this the Business Centre?
你好。这是营业部吗?
B:It is. What can I do for you?
是的。有什么可以帮您的?
A:I want to make a deposit.
我想存钱。
B:Would that be a Fixed Deposit or a Current Deposit?
是存定期的还是活期的?
A:A Current Deposit, please.
存活期的。
B:We have various different types of Current Deposit, the Variable Term Deposit, a Notice Deposit and the Usual Current Deposit. Which would you like?
我们有几种不同的活期存款方式,有定活两便、通知存款和普通的活期存款。您想存哪一种呢?
A:Erm ... just the usual, Current Deposit please.
就存普通的吧,活期的。
B:OK, just a moment. I find the relevant data and help you with that.
好的,请稍等。我得找到相关信息然后帮您办。
Dialogue 2
对话二
A:Mr Jacobs! Lovely to see you again! What can I do for you today?
Jacobs先生,很高兴再次见到您。今天我能帮您做点儿什么吗?
B:I'd like to make a deposit please, into my granddaughter's account. It's her birthday on Friday.
我想存钱,存到我孙女的账户上。星期五是她的生日。
A:What a thoughtful granddad! Do you have her account details with you?
您真是一个好爷爷!您有她的账户信息吗?
B:Yes, right here.
有,在这儿呐。
A:Great. Please fill them out on this deposit slip.
好的。请您填写存款单。
B:Here? And here?
这里?还有这里?
A:That's right. How much do you want to pay in?
对。您想存多少钱?
B:1,000 RMB.
1000元。
A:Not just a thoughtful granddad, but a generous one too.
您不仅是个考虑周到的爷爷,而且还是个慷慨的爷爷。
B:It's an important birthday.
这可是个重要的生日。
Dialogue 3
对话三
A:Good morning, Madam. How can I be of service?
早上好,女士。我能如何为您效劳?
B:I'd like to pay this cash into my account please. I usually do it at the machine, but the queue is very long today.
我想把这些现金存到我的账户上。我通常使用存取款机来存款,但今天排队的人太多了。
A:Yes, I'm sorry about that. One of our ATMs is down and we are waiting for it to be repaired, but it should be up and running again very soon.
是的,很抱歉。其中的一台自动存取款机坏了,我们正等着人来修呢,不过它应该很快就会修好并且可以使用了。
B:I see. Here's my Bank Book.
我明白了。这是我的存折。
A:You need to fill out the deposit slip as well. Here you go, Madam.
您还需要填写存款单。给您,女士。
B:Thanks.
谢谢。
Dialogue 4
对话四
A:That's the transfer completed. Can I do anything else for you today?
转账完成了。我现在还能为您做些什么呢?
B:Yes. I want to deposit some money into my Savings Account, please.
是的。我想往我的存款账户里存些钱。
A:Could I have your Savings Book and the money, please. You are making a deposit of 800 RMB, is that correct?
请您给我您的存折和现金。您要存800元,对吧?
B:Correct.
对。
A:Please enter your PIN number on the keypad.
请您在键盘上输入密码。
B:There we go. Thanks very much.
输好了。非常感谢。