托福口语中做笔记的2个常见误区解读

若水1147 分享 时间:

托福口语信息量大,做笔记成为很多同学记录解题关键信息的常用方法。今天小编给大家带来托福口语中做笔记的2个常见误区解读,希望能够帮助到大家,下面小编就和大家分享,来欣赏一下吧。

【备考心得】托福口语中做笔记的2个常见误区解读

托福口语和听力做笔记思路不一样

有关托福考试中做笔记的策略,口语的笔记和听力的笔记是不一样的。听力你可以什么都不记,只需要听懂,并且记得住,用脑子记得住大概的内容,只要能选对就能得分。而口语是需要你说出来的,你说出来的越详细,越接近原文,你的得分就越高。你少记了一个词,很可能就导致你可能听懂了,你当时记得住,但在答题的时候,这个细节就被漏掉了。

所以口语的笔记思路是这样:只记单词,然后用这些单词提醒你用脑子刚刚记住的内容,然后再用你的知识储备去造句子。

托福口语做笔记两个常见误区解读

那么托福口语做笔记过程中存在哪些误区?或者说考生不应该指望笔记解决那些问题呢?

1. 没听懂的记了也没用

第一个,就是你不能通过笔记,来解决你没有听懂的内容的问题。比如说,一句话里有十五个词,然后听力里面说得飞快,十多个词你都没太听清,你只听清了一个词,没准是个campus,校园,然后你记住了校园,然后这个词是没有用的,你记住了这个词,但是你完全不了解这个词承载了什么样的信息,所以即使你记了它,你也说不出个所以然,这样的记录是毫无意义的。

2. 别用笔记去记录句子

第二个不能做的事情就是考生不能指望用笔记去记句子。句子应该是用平时积累的知识储备造出来的。考生只需要用这个词来提醒自己说哪个内容就行了。也就是说,大家不要指望在综合口语记录听力内容的时候把对话句子完整记录下来,正确做法是记下关键单词或者短语,之后靠自己的语言组织能力在口语表达中完善复述出来。

总而言之,托福口语解题中的做笔记技巧虽然需要大家灵活运用,但说到底这种技巧也只是一个辅助性质的解题能力。想要真正收获高分,考生的英语口语语言能力才是最重要的。

托福口语:怎么用英文点餐?

May I have a menu, please?

请给我菜单。

May I order, please?

我可以点餐了吗?

Do you have a menu in Chinese?

是否有中文菜单?考试大论坛

What is the specialty of the house?

餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?

在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?

Do you have today’s special?

餐厅有今日特餐吗?

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

餐厅有些什么餐前酒?

Can I have the same dish as that?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

May I see the wine list?

可否让我看看酒单?http://ks.examda.com

I’d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

May I order a glass of wine?

我可以点杯酒吗?

I’m on a diet.

我正在节食中。

What kind of wine do you have?

餐厅有那几类酒?

I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/ sugar).

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

I’d like to have some local wine.

我想点当地出产的酒。

Do you have vegetarian dishes?

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

I’d like to have France red wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。

How do you like your steak?

你的牛排要如何烹调?

Could you recommend some good wine?

是否可建议一些不错的酒?

Well done (medium/rare), please.

全熟(五分熟/全生)。

托福口语:委婉拒绝的表达方法

托福口语经典话题表达方法之委婉拒绝,下面采用了7个句子来表达这个话题。

1. “This sounds interesting, but I have too much on my plate at the moment.”

“听起来很有趣,但是我现在有太多的事情要做。”

When you start your disagreement with a compliment: “this sounds interesting”, it makes the person less defensive and gives you a validreason to decline “I have too much on my plate at the moment”.

如果你在表达异议时用赞美开头:“听起来很有趣”,会让人的心理防御降低,这时你可以用正当理由来拒绝,如“我现在有太多的事情要做。”

2. “I’m sorry but last time I did ___, I had a negative experience.”

“不要意思,上次我这样做时,我很难受 。”

This is a life-saver for me every time I have to explain to people that I do not eat meat. Before I would say that I was a vegetarian, but for some reason this explanation has never worked on hospitable Italian grandmothers. They would try to feed me bacon, sausage and octopuses (yuck!) explaining it with “this is not meat” or “I just put a little in this dish”.

当我每次需要向他人解释我不吃肉时,这句话是我的救命稻草。在此之前,我通常说我是素食主义者,但是不知什么原因,这种解释对好客的意大利奶奶们一点儿用也没有。她们总是让我吃培根、香肠和章鱼(真难吃!),并向我解释“这不是肉”或“只放了一点点儿。”

Now I simply say, “I’m sorry, but I can not eat meat. Last time I did, I had a terrible headache.” And it works like a charm, because no one wants to hurt you on purpose.

现在我只是说,“不好意思,我不能吃肉。上次我吃肉时,我头疼得很厉害。” 这非常管用,因为没人想故意伤害你。

The focus here is not on what you want or do not want to do, but on your previous bad experience.

这里要注意的是,关键不在于你想要什么或不想做什么,关键在于上次你这样做很难受。

3. “I’d love to do this, but ____”

“我想这么做,但是____”。

This is a great way of saying that you like the idea, you are willing to help, but you just can not do it at the moment.

这是一种很好的方式,说你喜欢这样做,你想去帮忙,但是你现在没法做。

Note: Just do not go into a lengthy justification of why you can not do it.

注意:不要进一步说明你为什么不能做。

First, it is not necessary. Time is a limited resource and when you say “yes” to one task, you have to say “no” to other opportunities that might be more important, urgent and beneficial to you at the moment. Second, offering a lengthy explanation makes you sound guilty and unsure, so people might push further to see if you will agree.

首先,没有必要。每个人的时间都是有限的,当你对一项任务说“是”的时候,你就不得不对另外的一些机遇说“不”,尽管那些机遇现在对你来说可能是更加重要、紧急或有益的。另外,进一步解释会让你有种负罪感和不确定感,人们可以进一步劝说你看你是否会同意。

4. “I’m not the best person to help on this. Why don’t you try X?”

“我不是这项任务的最佳人选。要不你们看看X行不行?”

If you feel that you can not contribute much to the task, have no time or lack the resources, do not beat around the bush! Let the person know it up front. This, however, does not mean that you can not be helpful. You can still refer the person to a lead they can follow up on.

如果你觉得你不能在任务中投入太多精力,没有那么多时间或缺少资源,那就不要拐弯抹角!让别人知道。这样,别人就不会觉得你没有帮忙。你可以推荐他人供他们参考。

5. “I can’t do this, but I can do ____ (less commitment).”

“我不能这样做,但是我可以 ___(做出较少的承诺)。”

This is another variation of the previous method. You are saying “No” to a request, but you are still offering your help on your own terms, choosing the easier, less time-consuming commitment.

这是前面那种方法的变种。你虽然是对别人的请求说“不”,但是你仍然提供帮助,选择相对简单、需要较少时间的方式。

6. “You look great, but ___ does not do you justice”

“你看上去很棒,但是___不是很适合你。”

This is a great way to diplomatically express your opinion when someone asks you a question about their appearance, without hurting the other person’s feelings (especially if the person asking you is your friend, your superior or your spouse).

当别人问你外貌方面的问题时,这是一个既能表达出你的想法却又不伤害别人情感的好方法。(尤其当那个人是你的朋友、上级或配偶时)。

7. “That sounds great, but I just can’t put one more thing on my calendar for the next few weeks. Let me call you ___ (specific time range).”

“听起来很不错,但是接下来的几周,我的行程已经排得满满的了。等我在__时(具体的时间范围内)打电话通知你。”

Sometimes you might get a proposal, an idea or a request that sounds interesting. But considering the amount of tasks on your to-do list, you do not feel like taking another commitment just yet.

有时你可能会得到一个有趣的提议、想法或请求。但考虑到你任务清单上的内容, 你可能不想做出其他承诺。

In this case, instead of saying a straight out “No”, you are giving yourself time to reflect before making a final decision: “Let me call you ___ (specific time range).”

在这种情况下,与其直接说“不”, 不如争取时间想想再做决定:“等我在__时(具体的时间范围内)打电话通知你。”

However, if you are not interested, do not leave the person hanging on. Use other ways to say “No” that are more definitive (e.g. methods #1,#2 or #3). It is more disappointing when the person is counting on you and you let them down.

然而,要是你不感兴趣的话,就不要让别人等待。使用另外几种明确说“不”的方式。(如方法#1、#2或#3)。如果别人指望你,而你让他们扫兴的话,那样会更令人失望的。

托福口语:人生不同状态的相关句子整理

一、生死状态

1、No man is born wise.没有人生而知之。

2、He was borne by Mrs. Gadabout.他为加达保特夫人所生。(接by引导的短语时,用borne这一形式)

3、Juliana is expecting about next January.朱莉安娜明年一月生产。

表示“生育”的词还有:big with a child, in the family way, in a certain condition, in a bad shape, have a white swelling, in a delicate condition, wear the apron(围裙)high, have swallowed a water-melon seed等。

4、He was born in the city and brought up in the country.他生在城市长在乡村。

5、Liu Hulan is a heroine, and she lived a great life and died a glorious death.刘胡兰是个女英雄,她生的伟大,死的光荣。

与死相关的词有:pass away(去世), go to a better world(去极乐世界),go to Heaven(上天堂),be with God(见上帝),cross the great divide(过冥河),cross the Jordan(命赴黄泉),go to a better world(去极乐世界),go west(去西方极乐世界),meet the maker(见造物主),give up the ghost(作古),kick the bucket(翘辫子)。

二、婚恋状态

1、Did you get a date with Sally for the dance? 你已经同萨莉约好去跳舞了吗?

同类表达还有:a blind date(由介绍人安排的男女初次会面), go stag(不带女伴去参加舞会), a hen party(只有.参加的聚会)。

2、Meg has been carrying a torch for Paul for almost two years.梅格对保罗单恋已经将近两年了。

相同说法还有:be struck by one’s beauty(被某人的美貌打动), fall in love with at first sight(一见钟情), be in love with(爱上某人), turn down in love(失恋)。

3、But anyhow they are engaged to be married.但是不管怎样他们订婚了。

4、Next month she will be married to an engineer. Will you marry her? 下个月她要嫁给一位工程师,你会为她主婚吗?

5、He married both his daughters to rich businessmen.他把两个女儿分别嫁给了富有的商人。

6、Did Mr. Hill divorce his wife or did she divorce him?是黑尔先生提出要离婚还是他的妻子提出要离婚?

7、The trouble with you is you’re too hen-pecked. At my house I’m the lord and master.最糟糕的是你太怕老婆了。我在家里可是一品大老爷。

三、生活状态

1、If you don’t work hard today, you’ll try hard to look for a new job tomorrow.今天工作不努力,明天努力找工作。

2、Harry found a job in the company.哈利在这家公司找到了工作。Henry works with the bank.亨利在银行上班。

3、His parents lost their job, and his family couldn’t afford him to go to college.他的父母失业了,无法支持他上大学。

表示“失业”的说法还有:be laid off, get a pink note, be dismissed, be fired, be given the bush, be given the sack, be axed, give the boot, get canned等等。

4、Now John has decided to turn over a new leaf and go to school on time every day.现在约翰决定改过自新,每天准时上学。

5、We live on salary but can’t feed on it. We can’t get what we want in the faraway town.我们靠工资生活,但不能吃钞票。在这个偏僻的小镇我们就是买不到想要的东西。

6、The beggars lived by begging in the street.这些乞丐靠在街头乞讨为生。

7、Grandpa told me in the old days they lived a miserable life.祖父告诉我在旧社会他们过着悲惨的生活。

类似的说法有:live/lead a happy life(过着幸福的生活), live a dog’s life(过着牛马不如的生活), live a great life(生的伟大), live up to one’s expectation(不辜负某人的期望), live a lie(过着虚伪的生活)等。

四、教育状态

1、Billy didn’t go to school and he was illiterate.比利没有上过学,是个文盲。

2、Although the family was poor, they still did their best to afford their son to go to college.尽管家里很穷,但这一家人还有尽力供孩子上大学。

3、He had good education and received Degree of Philosophy in 1989.他受到了良好的教育,于1989年获得了哲学博士学位。

4、He’ll go abroad for a further study next year.明年他要出国进修。

5、Because of poverty father had no schooling and almost didn’t know a B from a battledore.由于贫穷,父亲没有受过教育,几乎是目不识丁



托福口语中做笔记的2个常见误区解读

将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
347971