网虫时代的情景对话Unit 41
关于网虫之间的对话是怎么样的呢?以下是小编给大家整理的Unit 41:网虫时代的情景对话,希望可以帮到大家
A: Jim, have you heard that the Internet addiction has been defined as a kind of mental disease?
A: 吉姆,你听说网瘾被归为一种精神疾病的那个消息没?
B: Really?
B: 是真的吗?
A: Yes. I read the news on the Internet yesterday.
A: 是真的。我昨天在网上看到的这则消息。
B: But how to know if a person is addicted or not?
B: 不过那要如何分辨-个人是否有网瘾呢?
A: It says that there are some standards to judge it.
A: 是依据一些标准去判断的。
B: You know the Internet has become an indispensable part in our life, especially in this information age. For me, I often use my computer to communicate with my friends, and get sorts of informations from the Internet. How can we do that without Internet?
B: 你也知道,互联网已经成为我们生活中不可或缺的一部分,尤其在这个信息时代里,更是如此。对我来说,我经常在网上与朋友们相互交流沟通,并利用网络获取各种各样的信息。没有网络,我们怎么办呢?
A: That's true. But for the Internet addicts, Internet is everything. He will feel restless and irritable without the Internet. Some networms even risk the loss of their jobs, education or career opportumtles, just because of the Internet games, etc.
A: 你说得没错。不过对于有网瘾的人而言,网络却代表着一切。离开了网络,他会感到不安且易怒。有些网虫甚至为了上网玩游戏等事情,不惜冒着失去工作、教育以及职业发展机会的风险。
B: That's really crazy.
B: 那的确有点太疯狂了。
A: You look sleepy.
A: 你看起来很困啊。
B: Yes, I didn't go to bed until 3 o'clock this morning.
B: 是的。我今天早上凌晨3点钟才睡的。
A: God, what were you doing?
A: 天啊,你昨晚干什么了?
B: Well, I chatted with one of my friends.
B: 和一个朋友聊天。
A: A friend?
A. 一个朋友?
B: Yes. We met each other on the Internet weeks ago.
B: 是的。几个星期前,我们两人在网上相遇的。
A: Do you mean the net pal?
A: 你是指网友吗?
B: You are right. He is a junior college student, studying in Guangdong Province now. And, both of us like traveling very much.
B: 说得没错。他现在正在广东省上学,今年已经大三了,我们两个人都非常喜欢旅行。
A: Sounds like you chatted with each other very congenially.
A: 听起来你们两个聊得非常投缘啊。
B: Although some people think the cyber is a place full of lies, I think it brings us an infinite space to make friends. We can chat with each other sincerely and frankly.
B: 虽然有些人认为网络是一个充满了谎言的世界,不过我认为网络给我们提供了一个无限的交友空间。在网络的世界里,我们可以真诚且坦率地交谈。
A: Maybe you are right. But now, you'd better have a good sleep.
A: 或许你是对的。不过我觉得你现在最好去好好地睡一觉。